Saturday, May 09, 2009

Sanskrit & Tibetan

Here I'll post interesting links about Sanskrit an Tibetan Language and Culture and I'll update them periodically.

Sanskrit

Altindische Grammatik - Jacob Wackernagel
Amarakosha
Bloomfield's A Vedic Concordance
Sanskrit Library
The Sanskrit Heritage and Sanskrit Grammarian
Tim Lubin Sanskrit Kavya
Wilbourhall
Whitney's Grammar
Yves Ramseier’s page on BhartRhari

Hindi, Hindustani and Urdu



Google Books

Annals and Antiquities of Rajasthan by Tod vol 1
Asiatic Researches vol 3, 4 (4), 5 (5), 8, 9, 10, 12, 20 Index
The Encyclopedia of Indian philosophies by Potter vol 2, 3, 9,
Journal of the American Oriental Society, Vol 6, 9
Journal of the Royal Asiatic Society, Vol 2, 5, 8, 9
Narrative of the expedition to China by Bingham vol 1, 2
The Asiatic annual register, vol 1, 2, 9, 11
The Asiatic journal, vol 1 (1), 11, 23, 24
The Chinese repository, vol 3, 7, 11, 15, 16-20
Travels into Bokhara by Burnes vol 1, 2, 3

4 comments:

webhotel said...

Thank you so much for your great interesting links. You have helped me to improve my poor knowledge about Sanskrit an Tibetan Language and Culture.

varoz said...

nice

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Well I to but I dream the post should have more info then it has.